Pulp Images wants to preserve pulp art because we believe that it’s cool, and there is nothing else like it. Would Quentin have named his hit Pulp Fiction after this paper like artistic substance? We think not.
So in honor of the fact that we are launching a Kickstarter Campaign in June 2013 (this year), in less than thirty days we are psyched.
Our goal is to get at least $40k so that we can create a website, document and download over 19,000 images and hit it hard.
We want to be able to get this project off of the ground and we realize that without you folks we couldn’t.
Like us today on Facebook to be entered to win a FABULOUS digital image. Then stay tuned for next week’s Pulp awesomeness.
Oh and have you met Liz?
Check her out on Facebook.com/Pulpimages
- Pulp Images Is Pleased to Use Oleg (pulpimages.wordpress.com)
- Contests on Facebook Win PULP!!! (pulpimages.wordpress.com)
- Report: Tarantino’s stolen Chevy Malibu from Pulp Fiction recovered after 19 years [w/video] (autoblog.com)
- Quentin Taratino’s Chevy Convertible Recovered – Pulp Fiction Prop Is Back! (contactmusic.com)
- Quentin Tarantino’s convertible in ‘Pulp Fiction’ found 19 years after it was stolen (newsday.com)
- Pulp Fiction: “Ketchup!” (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Quentin Tarantino’s Chevy convertible in ‘Pulp Fiction’ found 19 years after it was stolen (telegraph.co.uk)
- Episode #1.2: Oblivion and Pulp Fiction (talkingpicturespresents.wordpress.com)
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Pulp (authordalelucas.wordpress.com)